Thursday

Handjobs: Almost as good as the real thing for him!

I'll give a handjob in a New York minute. I mean I'll agree to it in a minute. The handjob usually takes longer, but I'm getting that time down too!

One of the great things about the Hotwife life is that there is so much variety couples can draw from to keep up the momentum.

Nobody can play every day. We have a life as a couple. I have a life as a wife and mother. My lovers have lives of their own. So it can be a challenge to get together.

Sometimes I'm able to see a guy every week. Other times it can be weeks or a month (or longer) between dates. During that time my husband and I still have a great time reliving my past dates or thinking about new ones. We love our pillow talk. Sometimes it leads to sex. Other times we may just masturbate together.

But one of our favorites is to combine our pillow talk with a handjob. I love it, because I can control the pace. If I'm tired I know exactly how to work my husband's cock and what to whisper in his ear that will get him off in 5 minutes or less. (I'm faster than Jiffy Lube!). But if I want to enjoy some intimate time together, then I can tone it down and fantasize with him, maybe even getting myself off with one hand while I jerk him off with the other.

I'll also revert to a handjob some nights after getting home from a date. One of my husband's favorite fantasies is the thought of me denying him my pussy after I fuck someone else. So it's easy to use that fantasy after coming home from a date, telling him he can't have my pussy because it's too sore and well fucked, while I work his cock with my hand and tell him that he'll have to settle for shooting in my hand tonight. (Works EVERY time!).

Sometimes we both like to abstain from fucking a few days before I have a date planned. It gets us both feverishly horny, but sometimes it can be more than he can stand. So a nice handjob while telling him how my legs will be spread wide a few nights from now is guaranteed to quickly have his cock spurting in my hand.

The good old fashioned handjob is one of the ways couples can extend their play time. We like it.

It's an old standby for us that never gets old.