Wednesday

Honey I'm home. Now get over here and get busy!

I've posted earlier about my husband beginning to enjoy going down on me after my dates.

It started off slow the first time we tried it. It was with a guy who was at our place and my husband watched the guy fuck me. It happened right afterward. My husband got between my legs. He was hesitant. But I pushed him and he did go down on me.

Thinking back to that night I'm not sure why I pushed. I'd never wanted him to do anything he didn't want to do. I would've been okay if he didn't want to do that. When I get back from a date, or I just fucked someone, I'm usually satisfied. So if I didn't get another orgasm with my husband I'd be fine.

But my feelings changed. Maybe it was because I was changing. Fucking other men does change us you know. We see things differently. We definitely see ourselves differently. I guess we see our husbands differently too.

So maybe (just maybe) I did want to try and make him do something he might not want to do. Maybe I wanted to see how far I could push him.

How far will he go to please me?

What are his limits when he's completely turned on?

How far is too far?

I can't answer that because I haven't figured all this out yet. I like pushing him, but it's new for me. I don't know what I will do next or how far I will push. I like knowing that he's so crazy for me that I can push and he will go along with everything. That's power.

For now I'm getting off making him go down on me when I get home after a date. At first I was subtle, laying back and encouraging him to do it while I told him about my evening. Lately I've been feeling demanding. I don't know why. Now I'll go straight to our bed, drop my pants or lift my skirt and pull his head to my crotch. I'll tell him to eat me and push his mouth right to my pussy.

Sometimes I used a condom on my date. Sometimes I didn't. He never knows which it will be until it's too late. I think I like it better when I didn't use a condom. I'm starting to get off on the idea of forcing him to lick me clean, tasting the other guy and swallowing some of the cum that's inside me. I've had some incredible orgasms like that.

That's the latest for us. Where it ends I don't know but damn it sure is fun!