Tuesday

Lust

I love my husband deeply and with all my heart. I will never love another the way I love him. So why do I enjoy fucking other men so much?

The lust.

Sometimes I have the perfect encounter that reminds me why I do what I do.

It's nothing but pure lust. I love lust.

I saw someone last Saturday who is just like me. He loves sex greatly and he loves to give great sex. He is the most intense lover and the one I cannot get enough of these days.

We've been seeing each other for a month and the hunger between us never ceases, it only gets more intense between visits. I love to kiss him. Sometimes we kiss to the point of exhaustion. We almost always fuck the same way.

I went to him Saturday, dressed as he liked. I had on a mini dress with new bow-tied undies underneath, a sandy color with undertones of Tiger Lilly Orange, see thru in the back, easily dropped by one pull of the bow under my dress, which he did as soon as I walked in.

I immediately fell to my knees, following my panties to the floor. I pulled his pants down and hungrily sucked him into my mouth, determined to suck until I had my fill. I have this thing about getting that cock of his in my mouth first before doing anything else.
I crave it.

He needed me just as badly. I was soon swallowing the first sample of what I came to get. His orgasm was powerful enough to warrant a lengthy refractory period, but he was determined to make productive use of his time.

He was soon between my legs, pushing me down and lapping at my pussy almost immediately after shooting his load down my throat. He simply can't wait sometimes and I love that about him. He licked and sucked and teased my clit, keeping me on the edge just long enough to where I cum in the most insane, convulsive reaction. I could barely comprehend what was happening, but I know I was grunting something in response, as he wouldn't stop. I honestly thought I was going to lose consciousness.

I had no time to reflect in the moment or recover from my orgasm, but I didn't want to either. I wanted his cock inside of me, immediately. I needed to feel him inside me to the hilt. Deep, penetrating. I wanted to be consumed and overpowered by him.

He was inside of me within a few minutes, and I responded by wrapping around him very tightly. My hips were bucking upward to meet every one of his own thrusts bearing downward. I grunted with every impact. I wanted him deeper, harder, to the point of losing myself. At one point my legs locked around his to create more friction in slower movements, and suddenly we came in a series of long, explosive moments together. I can still hear him moaning and grunting in my ear....the mere thought of that moment together has my pussy twitching for him again...it always is these days. I cannot get enough.

The sex was more intense that day than ever before. I can't explain it, and I am not sure I need to. I know he understands, and that is all that matters.

I can't wait to see him again.

That's why I do what I do.

For the lust.