Thursday

The other man is........ A BULL?

I told you I'm still learning. For the longest time I didn't even know I was a "Hotwife". I had heard the word "cuckold" before, but I never really thought about what it meant.

Now I find out that the "other man" to a Hotwife-cuckold marriage is supposed to be called a "Bull".

Doesn't that sound derogatory? What the fuck does that make me? A COW?

I'm sorry but I don't think most men would appreciate being equated to a farm animal. Yet it does seem to be the term for men who enjoy us wives.

I haven't told any of my lovers that they're bulls (and I'm not sure I want to). It doesn't matter to me, and I'm sure it doesn't matter to any of them.

But I have wondered sometimes what the guys get out of our relationship. I always make it plain to them that I'm happily married (and even more happily married when I fuck around). They know that we'll never have more than a FWB relationship. I do like it when I'm close with someone and I do enjoy a good friendship as much as I enjoy great sex. But it can never be more than that. I will never leave my husband. They can never have my heart. So a future together is out (as one guy found out the hard way - see "He loves me, he loves me not. Oh shit!)

So it must be the sex, right? Think like a guy. Free and easy sex. No strings or commitments. Just sex when you want it. That's all that men want, right?

Maybe not. At least not all men. Some men have deeper desires. I found something on the net about why men like sex with married women and since it applied to ME I thought it was an interesting read. Here are some of the things men said about fucking married women :

I like fucking a married woman if her husband has no idea. It's great knowing I can convince her to cheat.

I don't have to deal with her baggage, kids or family problems. After you fuck them they always leave.

I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.

I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I'm bigger than her husband.

I like cumming on a married woman's face, knowing she has to clean up before she goes home, and cumming in her mouth knowing her husband will kiss her later.

I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while I'm fucking her. It's a power trip fucking someone else's pussy.

I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn't get it that good at home.

If she gets pregnant I'm off the hook because she'll make her husband think it's his.

I love fucking a wife in their marriage bed.

I like walking into a hotel to get a room with a married woman.

I like hearing someone's wife thank me after I fuck her, or if its a couple I like hearing her husband thank me for fucking her.

I like sending her husband to get me a beer or something while she sucks my cock.

I like giving her to a friend to use. They love that shit.

I like telling her husband that his wife's pussy is mine.

I like to call a husband and tell him I'm done with his wife and to come pick her up.

I like to take a married woman with me into a drug store, stand in line together and have her buy a box of condoms for us.

I like coming in a wife's pussy while her husband watches and waits his turn.

I like getting a wife to tell her husband how much bigger I feel inside her.

I like to show up at a married woman's work place and pick her up for a lunch quickee with her coworkers watching her leave with me.

I like to call a husband at work and and tell him his wife is servicing me.

Married women don't call you all day or show up at your door crying about last night.

It's cool knowing their husband might fuck them later, after you did.

I like having a married woman tell me I was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it's right in front of her husband.

I like to make a husband sit up front and keep an eye out while I fuck his wife in the back of my car in a parking lot.

I get off trying to make a husband jealous while I fuck his wife.

I enjoy feeling up a wife in a public place, where others might see her.

Married women are horny when they come to you. The sex is always a sure thing and usually great.

I like introducing someone's wife to my friends, telling them she's my girlfriend.

I dig the risk of knowing her husband might catch us.

It's fun having a married woman tell her husband that she can't do without me.

I love fucking a married woman's friends to make her jealous. It gets them every time.

I get off big time fucking a married womans ass in front of her husband.

I like showing up unannounced and leading her up to their bedroom.

I get off knowing that she might get caught but is willing to risk that to get laid.

I like taking a classy rich woman to a low class bar then taking her home to fuck.

Married women are always in a hurry. They get right to it and don't need a lot of foreplay.

I like seeing her husband go down on her after I've shot my load in her.

They keep their mouths shut and never tell anyone you're fucking them.

Married women are more mature. You get the pussy without the games.

********************************************************************

And you thought all they wanted was just sex! It seems some of them get off on more. This is good stuff to know about "bulls" I guess. I can use some of it.