Thursday

Phone sex - the new way

We bought new cells not long ago. They have cameras, and (you guessed it)we wasted no time finding ways to have fun with them!

As you know, I spend a fair amount of time at other men’s homes, doing - well - other men. My husband is always wanting to know the details about what happens, so it didn’t take me long to figure out that sending “live” action shots was a fun way to use our new technology.

I’ve already used it several times for shots like the one posted here. And NO that pic is NOT me. None of these pictures you see on my blog are of me. I have children for heavens sake!

But my husband has seen some pics like that of me (aren't you jealous?). He’s even seen some shots of me taking a cock. I usually try to send them to him while I’m still on my date, but if we take a bunch I’ll just send a few. The rest he will flip through after I get home, sometimes while I’m sucking his cock!

I do wonder though if anyone at Verizon has access to my account? Oh well. Let’s pray not.

That reminds me of my one rule though. I only let my lovers take pics of me with MY phone. I won’t let them take any shots using their phone (or camera).

It’s not that I don’t trust them. In fact I do trust them, or I probably wouldn’t be fucking them. But shit happens. People send things by accident. Phones get lost. You name it. It happens. I’m going to be certain that if "shit happens" to one of them, then I don’t have to worry about a pic of me and some cock making its way into the wrong hands.

So long as it’s my phone I don’t mind posing for my lovers.

How do you want me? Like this…. or like this…?

Do you want to stick it here.... or here? :-)

Click! Send!