Tuesday

Hide and whack off?

I've read stories about husbands listening or watching from hiding places while their wives have sex.

They usually hide in the closet or in another room or outside. I read one about the husband being under the bed. That sounds far fetched to me. though. I think it's internet bullshit.

We've talked about doing something like that. It might be fun. Since all of the men that we've brought here knew I was married and were aware of my husband here it was never something that we thought about.

I do take my lovers into the bedroom alone, and my husband listens. But he's not hiding. The other guy knows he's here, so I guess it wouldn't be the same.

We have talked about me bringing someone over, letting them think they're alone with me. I do have a big walk in closet. My husband could hide there. But under the bed is out for me. I would be too nervous to fuck, knowing my husband is underneath the bed and could sneeze at any moment! :0)

But the closet might be fun. He said he'd give a go if I wanted to. So maybe that's something I will be able to blog about one day.

We'd have to set up a place in there for him to sit and listen. I'll make sure to set him up on his side though. I don't want him to ruin any of my clothes if he gets carried away whacking off while he's listening to me fuck!